Free People has a TON of awesome summer pieces on sale right now, and i just had to share it with you guys! These pants I’m wearing are almost half off and come in 3 colors. Yes, they’re super wrinkled in this pic but that’s only because I had just bought them and couldn’t wait to wear them out!
I linked all of my favorites below, but there were a few stand-outs.
1. Mara Hoffman Dress: The Mara Hoffman collection this summer is absolutely stunning. I have been loving all the colorful stripes! But – Mara Hoffman is definitely on the pricier side, so right now you can score this cute midi dress for about half off. It’s still $199, but if you’re a big Mara Hoffman fan, it’s a good chance to score a really great summer piece!
2. One Teaspoon Denim: I’ve always been a fan of the way these jeans look, but I haven’t tried them myself. Odd that the 2 reviews here say they run small, but the FP sizing says they run large. So…. not sure what size to order, but they are super cute! If you have experience with this brand, please let me know your thoughts!
3. Vegan Leather Tote: Comes in 14 colors! I have a bag like this and I use it all the time!
4. Citizens of Humanity Overalls: I have a pair of overalls very similar to these and I always get compliments on them (from girls – my boyfriend hates them but whatevs). I really like this pair!
5. The comfiest maxi dress I have ever worn: I bought this dress in yellow (as seen on Instagram), and it’s easily one of my favorite purchases of the summer. It’s so comfy! I didn’t see the yellow color online, but they had it at my local store so maybe you could check there if you’re loving yellow as much as I am!
More of my favorites linked below! Happy shopping 🙂